Our solid experience in environmental permitting helps our clients resolve issues that could delay the approval process as well as helps to ensure the long-term success of their environmental projects.
Atkins offers a number of supplemental services in-house to facilitate efficient, successful environmental projects. These are provided by a team of qualified ecological scientists experienced in all phases of wetland and upland environmental analyses.
Over the years, we have developed an excellent rapport with regulatory agency staff having worked directly with the agencies on many projects. As such, we can help our clients to quickly resolve permitting problems that could delay approvals.
Specific services related to permitting support include:
- Contaminant assessment plans
- Determination of wetland jurisdictional limits
- Environmental impact assessments/environmental impact statements
- Groundwater and floodplain analyses
- Identification of endangered and threatened species
- Wetland and upland community surveys
- Coastal Zone Management Act (CZMA) permitting
- Construction management for the recreation of wetland and upland communities
- Dredge and fill permitting
- Environmental audits
- Expert witness testimony
- Habitat conservation plans
- Mitigation banking
- Mitigation design for permit and regulatory loss policy compliance
- Monitoring plan design and compliance
- National Pollution Discharge Elimination System (NPDES) permitting
- Safe harbor permits
- Vegetative and wildlife survey and monitoring
- Wasteload allocation permitting